Terms & Conditions.
- Hiddenbody (Andoh Coaching) is listed in the Trade Register under number 67334989.
- Introduction: 2-5-8 sessions at Hiddenbody to be attended and paid by the Student, other than on the basis of any package.
- Student: a person who attends and/or wishes to attend private or group movement sessions, trainings, retreats or workshops at Hiddenbody.
- Participant: the person who attends or wishes to attend a Retreat, Training or Workshop.
- Price: the total price of a Session, Workshop, Training or Retreat.
- Intensive: a private movement program, for which the Student must make an appointment in advance.
- Movement study: an all levels movement session for businesses offered to their employees given by Hiddenbody.
- Research study: an intermediate level session for experienced students.
- Online: an online program by Hiddenbody.
- Website: the website of Hiddenbody:
2. Scope of Application
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to all Single, Private, Movement & Research study and of Hiddenbody as well as to all Retreats, Trainings and Workshops.
- By participating in a Retreat, Workshop, Training or movement session of Hiddenbody, the Student agrees to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Hiddenbody may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Website. Hiddenbody will announce any amendments to the General Terms and Conditions in advance by email.
Hiddenbody offers the following possibilities to attend movement sessions:
- The Introduction Sessions entitles the Student to two (2), five (5) or eight (8) Movement study sessions.
- The 2 sessions - Introduction is valid for 1 (1) month from the date of purchase. The 2 sessions - Introduction must therefore be attended within two (2) months of the date of purchase. After that period this right lapses.
The 5 sessions - Introduction is valid for two (2) months from the date of purchase. The 5 sessions - Introduction must therefore be attended within two (2) months of the date of purchase. After that period this right lapses.
The 8 sessions - Introduction is valid for two (2) months from the date of purchase. The 8 sessions - Introduction must therefore be attended within two (2) months of the date of purchase. After that period this right lapses.
- The Student entitles the Student to join all Movement Journey sessions.
- The Student tuition will be renewed on a monthly basis and can be cancelled at the end of each month.
- Access to Research sessions will be possible after twelve (12) months.
- The Intensive entitles the Student to receive a personalised program with movement tasks.
- The Intensive is on an eight (8) week basis and can be canceled after two (2) months.
- Access to Research sessions will be possible after six (6) months.
- The Online entitles the Student to receive a personalised program with movement tasks.
- The Online Journey is on an eight (8) week basis and can be canceled after two (2) months.
4. Payment and Price Changes
- All movement sessions, organized by Hiddenbody must be paid for before they are held. Hiddenbody does not accept cash payments. Payments can be made by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card), Ideal and PayPal.
- Hiddenbody reserves the right to change the pricing of all products. Any changes are announced in advance by placing statements on the Website, and/or by email. The currently applicable rates are always mentioned on the Website.
- Before joining a movement session, workshop or training, the Student must check in with the teacher at the beginning of the session. After the Teacher has verified the registration and payment for the relevant movement session, the Student is allowed to enter the session, workshop or training.
5. Reservations and cancellations for movement sessions
- A Student can book sessions, trainings and workshops online.
- A confirmed booking is valid until 5 minutes before the class starts. If the Student has not checked in by then, the booking expires and the reserved spot will become available to another Student.
- When a session is fully booked, the Student can sign up for the Waiting List. If a spot opens up, the first Student to book the session through the schedule will be notified by email.
- Students can cancel their booking until three (3) hours before the session starts. The Student can only cancel by email.
- Canceling an appointment for a private session can be done without charge up to eight (8) hours before the start of the appointment. The Student will be charged in full if the private appointment is canceled within eight (8) hours before the start of the appointment.
- The current schedule is mentioned on the Website. Hiddenbody reserves the right to change the schedule at any time. If possible, any changes are announced in advance mentioning them on the Website or by email.
- Hiddenbody reserves the right to cancel a movement session that has been scheduled in the event of force majeure, including illness of the teacher.
- Hiddenbody has the right to close its doors on public holidays or on other days, or when imposed by the government, in case of force majeure, national safety or a pandemic.
- Hiddenbody is not in any way liable for personal injuries sustained during movement sessions, workshops, trainings or retreats. Participating is always at the own risk of the Student.
- Hiddenbody provides the following guidelines for reducing the risk of an injury:
- Always consult a doctor before starting movement sessions if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
- If you have an injury or any other physical inconvenience, always inform the movement teacher about this before starting the movement session.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant movement teacher.
- Perform the movement exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
- Do not perform any movement exercises that are painful.
- Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise.
- Avoid inverted poses during menstruation.
- Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
8. Personal Data
- Hiddenbody collects personal data of the Students and Participants to execute payment orders and for administration and information purposes. Hiddenbody handles this collection of personal data with due care and complies with the provisions of the Dutch Data Protection Act.
- Hiddenbody uses the personal data to inform the Students and Participants about activities of Hiddenbody and any changes in the schedule, for example. If the Student or Participant does not want to receive communications from Hiddenbody, he or she may unsubscribe from the mailing in the bottom of a received newsletter or communicate this to Hiddenbody by sending an email to . The Student or Participant is aware (s)he cannot use all online services and products of Hiddenbody in that case.
- Hiddenbody never gives any personal data of the Students or Participants to third parties without their prior written consent.
9. Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
- The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Any disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions, any Product, or a Student’s attending group and private movement sessions, Workshops or Retreats organized by Hiddenbody are settled exclusively by the competent court in Amsterdam or any higher court.
10. Code of Conduct
- Students shall adhere to Hiddenbody's code of conduct at all times:
- Please make sure you are clean and fresh when you attend the movement session. The use of unscented deodorant is highly appreciated. In view of potential allergies of other Students, everyone is asked not to wear any perfume, aromatherapy oils or other scented products.
- Wear clean movement clothes in Movement study sessions, in which you can move easily.
- Hiddenbody advises not to eat later than two hours before the start of the movement class and, in any case, not to do movement on a full stomach.
- The physical and mental integrity of Students must always be respected. Sexual behavior or sexually suggestive behavior is not tolerated by Hiddenbody.
- Hiddenbody reserves the right to deny Students who do not observe the house rules, to deny access to any study and to terminate the products of the relevant Student without a refund of any fee paid already.
11. Applicable law, dispute resolution
- Dutch law applies exclusively to the General Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes in connection with the General Terms and Conditions, or the participation in a Workshop, Retreat or Training, as the case may be, will be resolved exclusively by a certified mediator in Amsterdam (Netherlands).